Technological advancements have an enormous impact on the registration, processing, storage, exchange or deletion of patient data. It is therefore important that digital innovations deal with patient data carefully. In order to do so, complying with the legislative and regulative framework is key. It guarantees that the digital solutions are reliable and secure so that patient privacy is safeguarded.
However, complying with the legislative and regulative framework is not an easy thing to do. Legislation often is extensive, complex and redundant. Are you in control? Do you have an answer to the following questions?
- Do you have an overall picture which demands are relevant for your digital solutions based on the legislative and regulative framework?
- Do you possess the expertise to determine which parts are coherent or redundant in terms of legislation?
- Have you taken “compliance by design” into account throughout the development process?
- Do you know the context in which the legislation for you organization or digital solutions should be taken into account?
- Are you capable, based on a risk-assessment, to prioritize issues within the legislative and regulative framework?
- Do you anticipate on upcoming changes relevant to your digital solutions in a timely and proactively manner?
Please contact us if you want to have more information or download our onepager.